Provided program and project management support for over 400 USACE district projects in all appropriations. Schedule creation was in conformance with the Districts policies and procedures that the QMS team developed. Additional work effort included:
- Develop and enter data for the project versions, schedules and reports
- Assistance in coordination of schedule information for other divisions
- Data support and maintenance
- Tracking and maintaining schedules
- Assist in tracking scheduled activities, coordinating project activities, coordinating project meetings as well as other project management support activities.
- Project troubleshooting/technical assistance
- Verify project data consistency with MVN business processes and policies
- Produce CPM Network views, bar chart views and other system – generated reports within the PMBP system.
OP3 9 (Oracle Projects)
- Entering and maintaining project data
- Running Project and Budget Updates as well as CEFMS interface
- Analyzing and troubleshooting any problems
OFA (Oracle Financial Analyzer)
- Coordinating data with Project/Program Managers and Analyst
- Entering data into OFA for 2101’s and PBS DEF’s
- Creation and distribution of reports
- Produce and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Create and provide project information to support meetings and presentations
- Provide advanced technical support, trouble-shooting in regard to Primavera Project Management, CEFMS Oracle Projects and RMS interface
- Coordinate technical issues with P2 helpdesk
- Developed Quality Assurance Program that monitors data input, training, schedule status and progress data.
- Create and monitor District wide templates for data and reporting consistency
- Established and maintain quantifiable reports that summarize the performance requirements as requested in the RFP.
- Assist in creating presentations materials, preparing handouts, and rehearsals, as required.
- Provide P2 / NAS training
- Held Scheduling workshops and “One-on- One” assistance